Tuesday, February 17, 2009

haha. my tummy finally got better.
detoxified liao. LOL.

no more time left
and i am still in the midst of finishing up 2 essay.
one 3/4 done, and another not even read through the criteria and select the question to do on.
how hopeless i can be.

how's valentine's day?
eh.
very good.
although was kind of feeling sick in the afternoon, it got better later that evening.
met wk outside PS. coincidence.
haha. dinner was good... all time favourite Japanese cuisine.
made my first ever chocolate which turn out like S-H-I-T!
i suck in the kitchen. first my chocolate became "chao tah" then the second attempt failed cos chocolate in contact with water will stiffen them and thus they wun melt.
baby, gave me a four leaf clover swarovski (i think) bracelet and a Guess bag
and i promise to make him better chocoloates on his off day.

oh... Juicy Couture at Takashimaya was much to my disappointment.
not much variety lehs. apparals more than accessories. i prefer their accessories.

photos soon. when i finish with everything on hand.

i want to see the numbers drop...

No comments:

Post a Comment