Friday, February 13, 2009

(penned on 5th February)


started in this post 9 days before Valentine's Day because i think i might not be able to finish this post on time. so a little a day and as and when i've got some time.




HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY




actually, i didn't plan on writing anything related to valentine's day but i felt its a good time to thank someone really special at this point of time in my life.


he appeared in my life at the right time, just about when i thought i might just let my life go to waste because of some incident.


he appeared not exactly at the right place, where you think you would meet someone nice, but surprises do happen.


looking back, i still couldn't believe how it could happen in that room with hundreds of other people, that he caught my eye, and i caught his eye too.




thanks baby, for eveything that you have done for me.


those unhappy memories have been replaced by all the times we had together.


those nasty comments etched deep in me have been erased by all the sweet nothings you said to me.


you pampered me and showered me with everything you have


i've always asked you not to be too good to be because i might not be able to give you as much as you have given me, but you always say that you want nothing from me but my heart.




thanks baby for a million things.


i love you more than ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment