Saturday, April 11, 2009

emotional breakdown.
the tears i've cried... enough to fill a bucket. literally.
i don't know what wrong am i in?
i don't what to do now...
all i know is,
there is only one me... i cannot be two place at i time.
i have commitments... and there is more to come.
i am no longer the girl with no dreams, no aim, nothing in life.
i found the person i want to be with, the dreams i want to achieve.
i cannot be 24/7 with you anymore, but that does not mean i don't care for you anymore.
if you think the way it is... there is nothing i can say.
but just ask yourself, how many times in my life did you really care for me.
in my eyes, what you care for was your "face" and everything else.
... i don't know how to carry on. its like a knife in the heart, painful.

what i am today, don't blame me,
because you made me this way.

its hard trying to fight to be positive.
only being optimistic can bring me to where i want to be.
but its hard fighting when wave of depression hits you stronger everytime.
i will try and be positive. its the only way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment