Sunday, April 26, 2009

strategic management paper tmr...
argh! there's nothing up there.
and the worse part is, i feel like a panic attack is around the corner again.

was talking to my mum just now,
and it left me wondering when did exams seems like a great deal to me these days?
last time exams are like nothing.
'die then die lo' mentality.
now its... 'if exams die, i really die liao'.
hais. maybe when u grow older, there's always such responsibilities that comes along with it.

anyway, after this ordeal,
i had more time to talk to my mum,
and somehow, the cold war between us just disappear.
i felt like i have known another her again, which is a good thing.
i make me realise how much i still love her (ok, i know it sounds mushy) and how much she cares for me. i will try to keep this 'peace' between us for as long as possible and i think i will like to spend more time with her to make up for the lost time.

and for baby,
i really think i found a gem.
someone who really cares for me, seen me through the good and bad times
and of course seen the beautiful and ugly side of me
but nevertheless, still standing by me all these while.
so much trouble i have caused you, but you are still here.

and for my friends, it made me realise that there are still friends and school mates around me that care.

all these care and concern which i receive over the past few days touched my heart and make me realise that sometimes life is not about getting good grades and all but to see, hear, and feel for the people around you. the rest are just the 'extra perks'
in life.
however, even though i understand, its hard in reality.
i know i need to relax more, and not take things too seriously, but its hard.
its tough and i am trying... people don't fail, they quit.

i love you guys. thank you so much.
thank you my baby.
thank you to my mum.

i may be a blessing in disguise. i hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment