Wednesday, September 2, 2009

OK!
I can finally post pictures!! YEAH!

NE Show 3 - 25.07.09










































the heart-shaped fireworks!















Shopping @ Ion - 08.08.09
that place is... NICE!
there's Guess shop that sells only guess bag, wallets and accessories and they are GORGEOUS!!!
& also... my favourite Royce Chocolates!!! Its a MUST buy of I ever pass-by Suntec, now I can but them at Orchard!!









National Day - 09.08.09
The final rehearsals...









And the show beginnings...
















the city march.

YEEAAHH!!! I'm going shopping tomorrow!!
tempted to buy my guess bag.
Baby said if he gets his Marksman reward in tomorrow range shooting, he'll get the bag for me! Haha... But chances are slim... So might as well get it myself and not pin too much hopes on him.. If he gets the reward, then we can get another one... LOL.

Anyway, he might fly off to Australia in a 2 months time for training (or something like that)... =(
CHOCOLATES & MACADEMIA NUTS... I'll ask him to get those for me... but then I wish he rather not fly off... So pray hard that he will not go.

It is impossible to escape from what is destined.

No comments:

Post a Comment