Thursday, September 3, 2009

Went shopping today!!!
HA. Bought loads of stuff...
But as long as I am happy... I dun care!
LOL.
Baby always say I forget about him when I go shopping with May, so this time round, I bought him shirts from Topman... So no complaining already... =)

I LOVE ION! there's so many things there and i can get to Wisma and Taka so easily...
Maybe they should connect all the major shopping centres together. Ion, Wisma, Taka, Paragon, Heeren, Cathay... Maybe the whole of Orchard... but not lucky plaza and Orchard Towers. LOL...

My next aim: Guess Bag and Levis Top. Might go Limited Edition Vault/Left Foot to find my stuff too...
I suck when it comes to "Limited Edition" stuff. When i like something and its "Limited Edition" its a MUST BUY for me...
-__-"

I am a happy girl today...

No comments:

Post a Comment